My First Blog Post!!

 


The Untold Story!!  There are some stories that have been untold..........

Hii, I'm Tamanna!!! Welcome to my first blogpost! A small town girl from a middle class family having so many dreams to fulfill.....

I am an Edupreneur, Director of Udaan Group and Founder of MERI DISHA Foundation(dedicated to my father Late  Shri Bhikari Charan Dash)  under which economically backward children get benefitted.

I choose blogging! coz I want a life rather than a space where no one will have the right to tell you what to do, how to do it and when to do it. That's what we all want....right???

My blog post will be all about the untold stories that to be told. There are some stories in all of our lives that are hidden and untold. Here in my blog I will post some crossroads of life, the hidden stories of a woman life and her emotions. 

What we can see, We cannot see!! The deep inside us there is someone who is screaming loudly. Scream to tell all her pain but failed  because  of  "log kya kahenge".

Beneath every strong and independent woman lies a broken soul who had to learn how to get back up for survival.....



   Going to unfold an untold story hidden behind closed doors in my next blog .....👩👩

   image courtesy:internet

   Stay connected with  mtamanna32@gmail.com


Comments

  1. Eagerly waiting for the next blog ..☺️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good. Keep it up...God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent, God bless you...and waiting for the next blog..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Superb mam..❤️
    Keep it up...👍👍👍

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Hidden Treasure!! Absolutely touchy feely..

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Many congratulations on your first ever blog.I wish this is an inception of a success story.I am sure this is just the foundation stone of a beautiful abode..Looking forward for the next blog with a hope that it won't be a long wait....All the best..👍👍

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow...Good to see you writing...I am sure you will excell as a blogger...Waiting to read the unfold pages in your future blogs...All the very best.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Silent Scream.....