The Silent Scream.....
THE SILENT SCREAM.........
As soon as he closed the door my heart just stopped breathing...!!!!!
I recalled everything that how my childhood trauma felt like an old movie, each scene I saw many years ago. I can still remember each scene, but was far removed from the emotions. Never told anyone, Never sought help, Just buried it inside , the deep inside with a silent scream!!!
My parents used to be busy in office with no idea of what their 5 years old was undergoing at home. They had their reasons for being free of worry. We lived in a joint family, so I was never alone. There were grandparents, cousins uncles and aunt at home with me.
Demon and Monster....Demon and Monster.... all about the game, where all the cousins would hide and whoever found the hidden people would be free to do whatever they wished with them, and as a part of the game my uncle molested me several times till the age of 15, and told me not to tell anybody otherwise my mom will be died. I am so scared to loose my mother that I buried it inside with always a silent scream inside me, deep inside me. All I felt was pain...the pain till now..
I have never discussed or revealed the abuse to anyone as I was sooo scared of loosing my mom,, have strong feelings of anger, self hate, shame and, depression till I was an adult and I have a lot of trouble dealing with in workplace, family and other relationship.....
I have now moved on, and now remember the incident as a nightmare. I met him several times in several occasions since then. I haven't forgiven him and his company still makes me uncomfortable.
Sadly, I didn't tell my family and frankly I dont think it will make any differences.....
Should I??
Was I responsible for the incidents ???? Should I unfold my untold story now to my parents????
Image Courtesy-- internet
Share your thought about child molestation in family.......... and how can we aware our children and make them feel free to share everything with us .
Mail--mtamanna32@gmail.com





A horrifying chapter of someone's life but a genuine attempt to address an issue which is seldom discussed even in 21st century ...I would suggest each and every parent should talk to the kids and take them in confidence so that kids can share anything and everything with the parents...Teach them about the good and bad touch,tell them how to react to such situation,tell them which are the body parts no one except mom & dad are allowed to see or touch till a certain age...Above all parents need to observe kids behavioral changes and address them immediately before it's late.
ReplyDelete